hi all

At 16:22 1999/04/09 -0400, our list 'mom' barb patterson wrote:
>I have said this privately to Ivan and now I want to say it publicly.
>Thank you very much for initiating this amazing connection with
>Archbishop Tutu whose prayer has found its way all over the world in one
>day.  What a wonderful way to bring awareness of Parkinson's during this
>month and throughout the years.  I hope each and every member of this
>list does his/her very best to publicize the prayer and Parkinson's.
>Again, Ivan, thank you very much.  Barb

me too!!!

janet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - [log in to unmask]
613/256/8340 - po box 1456/almonte/ontario/k0a 1a0/canada

Scan some of My Past Posts at:
     http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
Mine the PD List Archives at:
     http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/
Cull Nine Million Pub-Med Medical Studies at:
     http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
Comb the 'People With Parkinson's' Web-Ring at:
     http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=parkie;list