Thanks for all the responses to Ivan's reminder about my request for
help.  Ivan had sent me a huge file with email addresses for various
media throughout the US and around the world.  It looked like a nearly
impossible feat to get them into a format I could use but, by using
'search and replace' and 'block and copy' and Janet Paterson's very able
assistance, they were all sent off.

This has been quite a rewarding experience.  Thanks to everyone for
spreading the word and distributing the prayer.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing