hi all

At 23:59 1999/04/11 -0500, nina wrote:
>My family sent me an article that appeared in Florida
>that was picked up from the Seattle Post.  It was so well written
>that I thought ya'll might want to read it.  If so,  click on
>    http://www.seattle-pi.com/pi/local/park01.shtml
>and the next one is about a scientiest who has PD.
>    http://www.seattle-pi.com/pi/local/paul01.shtml

thank you, nina, for pointing the way!

i think these are excellent articles
and not just because a listmember is mentioned here and there!

i have posted them [separately] to the list
so that everyone can read them
now and later

janet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - [log in to unmask]
613/256/8340 - po box 171/almonte/ontario/k0a 1a0/canada

Scan some of My Past Posts at:
     http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
Mine the PD List Archives at:
     http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/
Cull Nine Million Pub-Med Medical Studies at:
     http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
Comb the 'People With Parkinson's' Web-Ring at:
     http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=parkie;list