April 11 is World Parkinson's Awareness Day.  The prayer arrived in the
same format as it was posted to the list.  The Archbishop's office said
they will mail the original (signed) to me...I will scan it and then...

"Robert W. Woodruff Visiting Professor of Theology"  means that RW
Woodruff endowed Emory University with the funds for a 'visiting
professorship'.  Barb

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Hans van der Genugten wrote:
> Hi Barb P.,
>
> Can you tell me of the prayer was sent as it came on the list,,
> or in another layout or format, f.e. WORD.
> If so, can you send me the original message as an attachment OFF-LIST.
>
> And can you or anyone else explain to me the contents of:
> "Robert W. Woodruff Visiting Professor of Theology"
> in plain english??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Spread the prayer.......raise awareness!!!
>
> Hans.

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing