Attn Jane Koenig, and others commenting on this post,

The following is a letter that I sent to the local TV news departments:

Dear Mr. ..............
I would like to share with you the TOP TEN reasons I watch your local
news broadast:

10. I like to see people being led into and out of court in handcuffs.

9. I like to see buildings which have been ransacked and had their doors
or windows smashed by burglars.

8. I like to see trucks or railroad cars upside down and dumping
hazardous substances into a creek.

7. I like to see video of a wooded area where a nude and dismembered
body or a newborn baby in a plastic bag was abandoned.

6. I like to see homes that have been burned to the ground and a TV
reporter is there asking the homeoners "How do you feel?"

5. I like to see injured people with bloddy bandages being carred on a
strecher with a TV camerman running alongside taking pictures.

4. I like to see cars that have been in headon collisions, with close up
color pictures of bloodstained upholestry.

3. I like to hear about children that have been secually abused