Thank You, Simon Coles                       8 Apr 99

My thanks are long overdue for your exceedingly generous support
of the james.parkinsons.org.uk website and especially the excellent
archive of EVERY message posted via the parkinsn. listserv. I
had occasion to use it to check whether my April 1999 Current
Science Reviews actually made it to the listserv while I was
away last week and in "nomail" status. (Netcom, like some other
ISPs, has been very slow and erratic lately: Listing a message
as "sent" doesn't guarantee it was actually delivered.) So I
looked in the archive and there it was! BTW, some listmembers
may have missed the monthly revised cumulative CSR Index. It's
getting awkward, now 18 pages, and Simon Coles' archive is an
excellent substitute source for occasional use. Of course I
maintain the Index for my own frequent use, and I like to have
it on paper. If anyone still wants it I can send it privately.
Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694