Hilary:  I would like to add my kudos to the many who are extending their congrats
to you on the occasion of your appearance this Saturday night (WTOP) on this
week's edition of  Issues with Bob Madigan, and Sunday AM (WGMS). Getting the
station time to accomplish this must have been difficult indeed.

I'm sorry our schedules when I was in Fairfax didn't allow us to meet; perhaps
next time.

Again, congratulations for your accomplishment.

John Bjork(60/20)
Parkinsaw, MI:  A View from the Lighter Side of  PD