In a message dated 4/5/99 8:59:57 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 And wouldn't it have been nice to have known about it before it aired?

Art,
It seems to me that we need to do a better job of helping each other with
this.  We need a better grapevine.  A single line e-mail (sample below) sent
to the list, doesn't sound like too much to spend on all 1700 (or however
many there are now) fellow Parkies.

"Hey!  Be sure to tune in to 20/20 tomorrow.  I 'm gonna be the star."

That assumes the PWP is in on when his/her segment will air.

I hereby take that obligation on myself (should I ever get on the news or any
other program).  It just seems to be the right thing to do.

Please view this as an emphatic suggestion rather than a criticism.

Regards,
WHH
55/38/37