Don,

I agree that Reglan is a dopamine blocker and should not be used in PD
patients. It does not cause PD but can "unmask" the symptoms.  The cells
have nigral died but haven't reached the percentage that are necessary
to cause symptoms.  When a dopamine blocker is taken it essentially can
"push you over the edge" so that you become symptomatic.  When the drug
wears off the symptoms should disappear.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin