HI Martha,

Your provocative test for PD makes a lot of sense theoretically but individuals respond
so differently to drugs, I'm afraid that it wouldn't be practical.  Some people become
severely dystonic on relatively low doses of neuroleptics- that who are not developing
PD.  These people almost always respond to an anticholenergic like cogentin artane or
benadryl.

Your logic is flawless but other factors probably  make it impractical as a diagnostic
test.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.