I buy from Life Wise Naturals 18006439558 2.5 mg 18.50 3boxes 16.65 each
5mg 28.50  3boxes 25.65 each . first year 2.5, 2nd year 5.0  3rd year 7.5
mg  always take first  in am emepty stomach no food for 30 min . I take
sinemet 10/100 7times a day . went off Tasmar recently have tried most meds
can not have surgery on Coumadin. the Enada seems to allow brain to
funnction. Good Luck.  Phyllis