Paul,

I used the scopolamine patch about 5 years ago before my PD diagnosis. I
was on a 30 day sea test of a system. The patch works, but it has side
effects and should not be used more than 3 consecutive days per the
label. Side effects include blurred vision, dizziness and in some cases
mild additive dependency. If you develop dependency, you may experience
nausea and dizziness as you come down off the drug.

I did experience blurred vision after 3 days, but the drug did work. I
developed a tolerance for the sea motion by the time I experienced the
side effects so I no longer required the medication.

Although I wasn't nauseous, I did have an unsettled stomach for the
entire trip. This seems to be common in people that are prone to motion
sickness as a result of an over acid stomach. So take some antacids with
you.

Enjoy your trip.

Phil Gesotti 49\46