Hi Joe,
This Zelapar sounds fairly good, Brig is on eldepryl and has been on for
almost 12 years with I think, good results.  This new one, according to what
I read is distributed by Athena, I use them with and have been happy with
their service and prices, would be interested to know when we can get it in
the USA.  Next time I order, will ask.
Brig is still having bladder problems so I don't post like I used to.
Hopefully, I keep saying that, the situation will improve within the next few
days and I can get back to my normal routine, whatever that is.
Gerry