Ken,
That is a wonderful story you relate about your motehr. I'm sure that sharing
it will help to give incentive to others - including myself. I also believe
that staying as busy as she was/is has helped tremendously for her to move on
past her's & your loss.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3