William:  Thanks for  the informative primer on Sinemet; I enjoyed it
and found it very helpful.  I've always been amazed at how normal and
great I feel upon awakening, with no medicine in my system, and often
joke about how I hate mornings 'cause that's as good as I'm going to
feel all day.  True to your primer, this fine condition  regularly
deteriorates after being up for an hour or so, especially if I'm on the
computer.  I can delay the negative symptoms by going outside shooting
baskets, but I'll pay the price when I come back inside and try to read
the paper.

John Bjork