Dear Listserv friends,
This message came on another list I belong to. If you have any
information, please send to me, and I will compile and forward. I
believe this could be of great value in promoting the needs of people
with PD in healthcare settings.
Thanks,
Kathrynne

Does anyone know of a dedicated unit for Parkinson's Disease patients in
a long term care setting?  I am interested in how it began, program
components, resident characteristics, size and how well it is working.

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy