Male age 66, diag. 1985--

current medication..-------one Sinemet 25\100 and one and one half
Bromcriptine(Parlodel) every one and one half hours while awake. Three 100mg
Tasmar daily.

1- First capsule
2- No answer. see 3
3- Yes- I have been on every P.D. medication  (I missed some agonists) tha
thave been available since diagnosis 14 years ago. The one Requip that I took
had the most immediate negative reaction that I have ever exprienced. I
thought i was going to die--had all the side effects that the manufacturer
said could be noticed. Hallucinations- tremors that lasted all day. Good
thing I did not do the three that were recommended.
4- Never heard of Steve.
5-I could give you a lot of helpful advice- have been heading a Support Group
for about one and one half years so I had a lot of practical practice.
Don Boyer  Dayton Oh