To rford:  I got a real kick out of your's and Ray's and Jim's examples;  I wish
I had thought of them myself.  I wondered why the delete and backspace keys are
darker than the others.  Although I don't drink martinis, I do drink red wine,
and my wife says she can track me like a scout all over the house. I guess I'll
have to get busy and invent a wine glass with a hinged lid.   (and, the pink
paint story is a classic)  Thanks to Jane for kicking off these responses.
Here's one in closing:  When it takes you 30 minutes to type a 7 line email.

John Bjork
A View from the Lighter Side of  PD
Parkinsaw, MI