Kees,

Congratulations. Sounds like a very difficult undertaking
but well done. Say hello to Faye. We missed you at the
symposium. we had our best crowd ever. Nancy had an ultra
sound done on her abdomen and it did not reveal anything to
help us identify the abdominal pain she has been
experiencing. Take care of that thumb.

Regards,
Bob Martone