Dear PIEN Participants:-

I borrowed a 59-page guide on air travel from the Offices of the
Parkinson's Society of Ottawa-Carleton which is worth reading. This
publication entitled TAKING CHARGE OF THE AIR TRAVEL EXPERIENCE: A GUIDE
FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES is produced by the Canadian Transportation
Agency, a crown company located in my home-town of Ottawa. In contacting
them by /phone ( 1-800-883-1813 ) I found to my pleasant surprise that
it is now posted under the Reports and Publications section of their
web-site of
 <  http://www.cta-otc.gc.ca >

Cheers, Ken Clements  < [log in to unmask] >

65/3