My husband and I have that mattress. He is the PWP. At first it was
fine. then became too soft. The back store told me that they had told me
that it would becom softer, but they did not. No use fighting city hall.
Later I will get a new boxspring (someplace else) I have put bedboards
under that mattress but it did not help. We both have bad backs though.

My husband literally hates that mattress. Nita