Hans van der Genugten wrote:

Judith Richards wrote:
>> Global TV will air the press conference re Ian Pearson and his specially trained dog during the evening news broadcast between 5.30 and 7pm. I hope they don't cut it too short. <<

>Hi Judith,
>Can you tell me if this TV station is available on real video.
Or can you give me the URL of the station's site??

Hans,
        I couldn't find the Global TV web site. Maybe I'm just too tired. At
any rate, there was only a small segment showing Ian and his dog, a bit
about Peter Morabito and Victor. Quite disappointing really, especially
since it was followed by a longer segment about some guy who operates a
poop-scoop company in Toronto. Isn't that just special...?
Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada