Another comment; after working here for the pubic for nearly 10 years, I was
informed yesterday by lady that because my face is "frozen" and I am
slurring and shaking at times, I don't need to be working around youth (her
child is 16) because  I " look bad".   I thought that was just single
opinion, but found out later lots of people evidently feel the same.  I
can't fight this type of ignorance, and don't want to anymore.  Thanks for
all the help, and if has any ideas on filing for disability, please forward
them.  I  can't keep working in this stress, I loved my job, but it isn't
worth this.  Thanks for listening
bob