dear all
    i am a new member and find alot of info about PD.my husband of 50 years
ts the one who has PD for about 3 years.after learning  what some of you
have gone through he is in great shape-some times he gets confused and it
upsets him but all told he is okay, i had tried to reseach on my own and
among things that i have heard that PD shouldn't take anti acid that
contains aluminum or to drink soft drinks from aluminum cans. i don't know
find any reference to this in your info.after learning how many young people
have PD iam wondering if there could be a connection as teens seem to
consume alot of soft drinks.so far it seems to me it is the more affluent
countries that are showing young PD s. what about the poorer countries who
don't have access to soft drinks?
   i have always tried to ask questions if ican't find out on my own and at
73 i hope i am not being presumptious  in posing this question to you.
      connie tate