I started taking Artane about 2 weeks ago along with 25/100 Sinement 3X/day. The side effects which are most dramatic are spaciness and blurred vision. I actually got lost momentarily taking my kids to school and sporadically have found myself in the middle of a sentence and forgetting what I was talking about. Can anyone tell me if these effects wear off and if so, how long it takes? Background: diagnosed with PD 10 years ago (age 36). Drug therapy started about 7 years ago with Permax. Added sinnemet about 3 years ago. In the last year I've tried adding requip (no effect after 3 weeks), Tasmar, and now Artane with no Permax. I'd appreciate any comments or experiences you'd care to share. Barb [log in to unmask]