Hilary,  Congrats on getting this exposure for Pd and its impact on the
younger set.  As they say in the theatre, break a leg!!! If it's as good as
your interview on PBS Jim Lehrer show that was on earlier in '99, you and
Chava and Anne will do terrific,

Thanks from another younger onset(yes I consider 47 young) pwp,
Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?

----------
> From: Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: radio interview
> Date: Thursday, April 08, 1999 6:22 PM
>
> to those of you in the Washingtoon DC listening area
>
> Bob Madigan, well known local news anchor, informs me that this weeks
edition
> of ISSUES, which he hosts, will feature the topic 'Parkinson's Disease
and its
> impact on the younger set". Interviewed on the show - Chava Sladek,
> co-ordinator of our local suppport groups, my friend Anne - yes you will
> finally get to meet this elusive figure - and .....ME.
>
> It is due to air on Saturday night, on WTOP after the 11 o'clock news and
then
> again on Sunday morning,  on WGMS at7.00am.  We have been promised eight
> minutes  - which is the same as the total amount of time we had on the
Jim