My wife has purchased a product named "Glucosmine 500mg/Chondroitin
400mg" for me to take to help with stiffness and soreness in my
ankles, legs and hips. She learned of this product through a friend
who has diabetes and suffers from severe pain and stiffness in his
legs.
        Have any of you guys had any experience with this over the counter
product? by the way it is produced by Schiff Products
Company.                                                My current Meds
intake is:
                                                                                        Sinemet         Parkinson's     50/200  CR      ½ tab 3 /day
Mirapex         Parkinson's     .125 mg         .5mg 3 /day
Prevacid        Reflux acid     30 mg           1 tab /day
Aricept         Memory          5 mg            1 tab /day
Effexor         Depression      30 mg           1 tabs 2 /day

Thanks for any advice, experience or knowledge re: any
contraindications.

Bob Chapman 66/61/50
California Desert