Dear Bishop Tutu

Maggy Clarke in Grahamstown has sent me a copy of the prayer you wrote for World Parkinson's Disease Awareness Day.

I wish to express my gratitude and thanks to you for lending your support and prayer.  I am going to do my utmost to see that all the local churches here in Port Alfred have a copy by Sunday, 11 April 1999.  Whatever we want (a cure for this desease), all that we really need is God; and prayer brings us God.  I am reminded also of the Christ's words in Mattew 21:22 "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive" and the promise in James 5:15 "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick,"

Whilst I write in my personal capacity to thank you for your support and prayer I am quite sure I speak for all of us suffering from this desease

May God Bless you

Dave Röll