Hi Bob,
     I am [log in to unmask] home address is Janice Morgan 3711 Spurs Tr. Vallejo CA. 94589
-----Original Message-----
From: double a enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, April 10, 1999 3:14 PM
Subject: Re Assisting terminal friend (non pd)

Janice,
I don't have your address so I can't respond off list.  I have recently helped 2 friends who were terminal, die at home as they wished.  I don't have anything magic to say, but remembering and sharing good times with them (if they are conscious) will help both of you as well as the family.  also, taking a few minutes to leave the room, breath deeply and rest,  will help your stamina last longer.  also, although you won't feel like it, eat and drink enough to fuel your body.  Finally, it both of you are religious, silent and praying out loud will help, as well as reading passages from the scriptures
Just some observations which helped me
bob