Dear List,

My father has tried nearly all the PD drugs available in the US, with
mostly poor or no results.  I had kept them all, but today he said to just
throw them out.  Since Dale S. has in the past offered unused drugs to the
list, I thought it might be okay to put the word out.  So, below is the
list.  If anyone wants any of this, e-mail me with your address (US or
Canada only please) and I'll mail them to you.  First come, first served.

Jane K.
Marietta, GA

Amantadine, 100mg capsules, 57 or 58 remaining, exp. date 6/1/99
Mirapex, 5mg tablets, 20 remaining, exp. date 7/99
Permax, 0.05mg tablets, 48 remaining, exp. date 4/1/99 (oops)
Requip, 0.25mg tablets, starter pack, 111 remaining, exp. date 12/98 (oops)
Selegeline, 5mg tablets, about 57 remaining, exp. date 6/1/99

Also have full and partial starter kits of Buspar 15mg and Serzone 50mg,
100mg and 150mg, but I don't think anyone here is taking those.