Hmmm...(thinking), now why do I feel GUILTY about saying I haven't
used an agonist in the 24 years I've had PD, except for the 3
weeks I  tried Mirapex, over a year ago?

Having a unilateral pallidotomy in Oct. 1994, greatly extended my
ability to tolerate Sinemet with few side effects (so far).

By the way, I stopped Mirapex abruptly because it triggered severe
pain from rheumatoid arthritis in my hips, which had been in
remission for over 14 years.   After taking Motrin (800 mg twice
daily for a few months, the RA appeared to go back into remission
again (thank goodness!)

Barb Mallut