Karen
I am the facilitator for our Young Parkinson's Support Group in Rockford,
IL. I'm 51 and have had Parkinson's for 8 years or I should say that's
when I was diagnosed.  I remember when I first went to my family doctor
with my symptoms and I myself suggested it was Parkinson's, he said I was
too young.  I think I have helped to expand his medical knowledge!  I
have the Young Parkinson's Handbook put out by the APDA.  If you'd like a
copy send me your address.  Or as Jennifer suggested, call Susan Reese
(800-223-9776).  She's the coordinator for the Arlette Johnson Young
Parkinson's Information and Referral Center and a great person to talk
to.  You can e-mail her too ([log in to unmask]).
Sharon