Dear Friends-- I am still not back to reading this list, so please direct
any reply to me offlist .

I want to thank those who shared their experiences with Seroquel a few
weeks ago. It was helpful in discussing this with Peter's neuro to have the
information.
He started with a tiny dose, 1/2 of a 25mg tab at bedtime, for 2 weeks.
Then a whole tab for 2 more, and now he is taking 1 & 1/2 tab., still at
bedtime.  Dr. Dalvi said he was being cautious because  while he wanted to
minimize hallucnations, he also feared increasing problems with mobility.
I wonder if others (some taking much larger doses) have had, or been warned
of, this as a side effect?  I saw it mentioned also in the literature.
Peter seems to be managing OK with it now, but there have been times when I
wondered if it was causing him to be unusually (for him) unsteady and
shaky.  At least the hallucinations have been infrequent,  minor, and not
scary--thank goodness for that!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "