Dear Hilary 'n Ivan....

I've got THEE perfect world-wide-attention-grabber
that'll make all of us sweet-treat and ice-cream guzzling
Parkies make it to the front page of all the major
newspapers and also will tickle the fancy of all the
big-name TV anchors.  Parkinson's will become a
household word if we do THIS!!   Ready?  Here's
what we gotta do:

To make Parkinson's and those of us who live
with this %#@^& disease VISIBLE and FAMOUS
(which theoretically would also bring in the much
needed research bucks so a cure and/or treatment
may be found) , errrrrr.... I digress... is to hold a
 world-wide ICE CREAM EAT-A-THON!

I can see the headlines now:  "Millions of Parkinson's
sufferers and their families and friends vow to
non-stop eat ice cream till a CURE to the disease
is found." (Choice of flavors left up to the eater) <smile>

Heck.... we can get Ben and Jerry to be our spokespersons!

Barb Mallut (who absolutely LOVES ice cream!)