hi all

At 10:57 1999/04/19 -0700, barb m wrote:
>Dear Hilary 'n Ivan....
>
>I've got THEE perfect world-wide-attention-grabber
>that'll make all of us sweet-treat and ice-cream guzzling
>Parkies make it to the front page of all the major
>newspapers and also will tickle the fancy of all the
>big-name TV anchors.  Parkinson's will become a
>household word if we do THIS!!   Ready?  Here's
>what we gotta do:
>
>To make Parkinson's and those of us who live
>with this %#@^& disease VISIBLE and FAMOUS
>(which theoretically would also bring in the much
>needed research bucks so a cure and/or treatment
>may be found) , errrrrr.... I digress... is to hold a
> world-wide ICE CREAM EAT-A-THON!...

yowza!
meeee toooo!

janet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - [log in to unmask]
613/256/8340 - po box 171/almonte/ontario/k0a 1a0/canada

Scan some of My Past Posts at:
     http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
Mine the PD List Archives at:
     http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/
Cull Nine Million Pub-Med Medical Studies at:
     http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
Comb the 'People With Parkinson's' Web-Ring at:
     http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=parkie;list