WOW !!! Me and my big mouth - I have just logged-in the One Hundredth set
of answers to my questionaire. I am going to start working on those data
,but if you wish to send a late entry for whatever reason (including
those who were getting data from their support groups), please send it,
and I will factor it in before the end of the analysis.

If the quality of the data is as good as the quantity, we may have
something quite useful here....

Here are the questions once more:

By the way, in respose to question 8, 'Yes' is not the answer that I am
looking for - A number of milligrams would be helpful!

1/ Which Dopamine Agonist are you taking?

2/ When did you start taking it?

3/ When were you diagnosed as having PD?

4/ What was your age when diagnosed?

5/ When do you believe (with hindsight) that you experienced first symptoms?

6/ What is your present daily intake of levodopa? (Sinemet, Madopar)

7/ What is your present daily intake of Dopamine Agonist?

8/ Has your neurologist advised you of the max. safe dose for your agonist?

Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>