hi all

lanier wrote:
>Hey all you listmembers sending mail to camillia, don't you know
>that if she is set to NOMAIL, then she is not going to see your
>post to the list!!!!!!!!, Answers like this should be sent off-list,
>please stop cluttering up the list with personal msg's like this.

and then
cyber-dad don wrote:
>I am answering this way you are right. but there is always an
>exsiccation . CAMILLA is one of our greast help on the list. it is
>nice to see all that is great to see her back. to her a lone we can
>not see how many care about her.

and now
i write:
to cyber-dad, hear, hear!
to lanier, welcome back!

janet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - [log in to unmask]
613/256/8340 - po box 171/almonte/ontario/k0a 1a0/canada

Scan some of My Past Posts at:
     http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
Mine the PD List Archives at:
     http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/
Cull Nine Million Pub-Med Medical Studies at:
     http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
Comb the 'People With Parkinson's' Web-Ring at:
     http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=parkie;list