From: Billie Cook <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 1999 10:19 AM
Subject: Problem

Dear List Members,

I have a skin problem that has got my dr buffaloed at this time.
At
first he thought it was because of too much ibuprofen so stopped
that
and it helped some but ...

My skin splits open and bleeds at the slightest touch (even rubber
gloves two sizes too big or removing a band-aid cause this to
happen).
It is only on my arms (from wrist to shoulder) and backs of my
hands.
About 3/4 weeks ago dr stopped all meds except the following:

parlodel 2.5MG 3 per day; metoprolol (lopressor) 50 MG 1/2 per
day;
furosemide(lasix) 40MG 2 per day; prilosec 20 MG CR 1 per day;
verapamil
SR (calan  SR) 240MG 1/day; propax-N/APA tab (darvocet-N) 100/650
2
every 4 hours; alprazolem (xanax) 0.25MG 1/2 per day.

Does anybody have a clue to what's happening? I'm  getting to the
point
where I'm afraid to even get out of bed.
It can't be because I move too fast--I'm a parkie and even a
turtle
could beat me.

Help please!

Billie Cook in TX