Dear People With Parkinsons,

I'm writing to you about a website:
Drugs Contraindicated For Parkinsons Disease Patients
http://www.webco.net/apda/medicat/contrain.htm

Your e-mail <[log in to unmask]> comes up as the contact person
for "Comments and Concerns" on this website.

My concern is that this website was last updated 11 / 08 / 96.

A lot of new medications have been marketed since then.  Even if
there are no further contraindicated meds. (unlikely) it would be
reassuring to us all if the site were updated to say so.

Further to the website I believe the identical list of
contraindicated meds is distributed on an orange wallet card by APDA
Staten Island.   On their homepage at:
http://www.apdaparkinson.com/
the e-mail contact on that site is <[log in to unmask]> and my
request to you is "Will the APDA be updating the orange cards in the
near future"?

I'm posting a copy of this e-mail on the Parkinsn List (a listserv
with 1800 members in 36 countries) as a For Your Information service.

I will post a copy of your response(s) as well.

As an aside to the List members I looked in the List Archives at:
http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm
and 200+ posts come up when you type Contraindicated in the search
box.  Alan Bonanders posts Part I & Part II are particularly good
reading.

All the best to everyone ............ Murray

Murray Charters
5275 Camaro Drive,
Tsawwassen, BC
Canada    V4M-2C1