On 18 Apr 99 at 18:25, Kathrynne Holden, MS,RD wrote:

> Bravo, Murray, for inspiring an update!!
>
> Murray Charters wrote:
> >
> > On 18 Apr 99 at 16:57, Eliad Culcea wrote:
> >
> > > Following your message I updated the list adding a couple of new drugs with
> > > high incidence of side effects.
> > >
> > > Eliad Culcea, MD
> > >
> > Thankyou very much for your very prompt response.  I will now be able
> > to recommend your site with a renewed confidence.
> > My best regards ............ Murray

Thanx Kathrynne.  It ain't quite a done deal yet but it's comin'.
See below..............

From:             "Eliad Culcea" <[log in to unmask]>
To:               <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:          Re: Contraindicated Drugs & Parkinsons
Date sent:        Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:34:41 -0400

I would like to keep you informed that due to difficulties in accesing
the server I wasn't able to update the server today as I told you in
the previous message. I hope the website will be updated in one or two
days. I will keep you informed.

Eliad Culcea, MD

All the best.....................Murray