Brian,

I've often thought of doing what you propose.  You are to be applauded for
your past efforts and certainly what promises to be monumental task that you
now propose.  I pledge to help you in anyway possible.  The problem of
course is too many variables.  Besides the variation inherent in
individuals, there is age, progression of disease, and other medications.
But, what the hell, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Other suggestions:
1)you might want to make some changes to the form such as other Parkinson's
medication
2)many list members are in a support group and could distribute the form to
group