Hi!
My name is Karen, 43 yrs old, dx. last december at Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale.
After 5-6 yrs. of obvious PD symptoms my husband and I diagnosed ourselves, (
and 6 doctors, including  3 neurologists who told me everything from "your
depressed " to "IF YOUR HERE LOOKING FOR DISABILITY WE DON'T DO THAT
HERE!!!!), The doctors at Mayo clinic knew within the first 5 minutes it was
PD. Of course they ran every tests imaginable to rule out PD look-a-likes,
but we all knew it was PD. If you would like to ask me any questions or
correspond with me I would love to help in any way possible.
Your Friend,
Karen