Dear Brian and group,

Yeah!!!  A survey -- I love them. Thank you Brian for offering to
analyze the data - you're the right person to do it.

Questions:

1/ Which Dopamine Agonist are you taking?
----- Cabergoline\Dostinex -----

2/ When did you start taking it?
----- 8/96 ------

3/ When were you diagnosed as having PD?
----- 6/80 -------

4/ What was your age when diagnosed?
----- 38--------

5/ When do you believe (with hindsight) that you experienced first
symptoms?
----- 3 yrs before -------

6/ What is your present daily intake of levodopa? (Sinemet, Madopar)
----- 750 mg Sinemet ------
7/ What is your present daily intake of Dopamine Agonist?
---- .30 mg cabergoline -- 2 @ 50 mg.tabs x 3 times/day------
8/ Has your neurologist advised you of the max. safe dose for your
agonist?
This is it! 30 mg which is approximately the same as 30mg. of
Permax-----

Margaret Tuchman
Princeton, NJ
DOB 1941/Dx 1980