My name is Karen, 43 yr. old, dx. last December 98. Ive known I had PD
for 4-5 yrs.
Doctors in my tiny town in the desert ignored my symtoms,neurologists
did not take me seriously either. My only support group here is made up
of much older PD patients, who also do not take me seriously. Some have
even questioned if  I really do have PD because I am so young compared
to them. I think the youngest in the support group is in his
mid-sixties. I can understand their doubt, but I am still a curious
sight to them. I've had full blown obvious symptoms for over a year,
however as I have said, my symptoms started 4-5 yrs. ago.
I would really appeciate ANYONE who is willing to chat with me who is
YOP. I have no one here to support me with this much misunderstood thing
called YOP...
Sincerely and Thank You All.
KAREN