Hi Jane.  I live in Roswell.  Mom just moved in with me from Atherton Place
(near Kennestone Hospital) Assisted Living.  Her needs outgrew their
care-level.  At the moment she isn;t taking any of them but in 2 weeks goes
to Emory Movement Disorders clinic.  Where does your dad live?
If you should have any left I will let you know what she may need after this
apt., .  But it may be all gone by them.
You are so close to here, it would be interesting to compare notes on Dr.
etc.
That was a nice, generous offer you made.  I have some of mom's meds but
hesitate to do anything with them until after this initial Emory apt.  Take
Care
Kathy