<< Subj:              Sorting out the Agonists- 2
 Date:  99-04-16 21:20:07 EDT
 From:  [log in to unmask] (Brian Collins)>.

Hi Brian
Here's mine
   maryhelen

from Maryhelen Davila
          (in addition to what I reported below
             .  I take Amantadine 100mg 3xday)

 1/ Which Dopamine Agonist are you taking?
 myrapex

 2/ When did you start taking it?
 2/98

 3/ When were you diagnosed as having PD?
 5/89

 4/ What was your age when diagnosed?
 36

 5/ When do you believe (with hindsight) that you experienced first symptoms?
 12/88

 6/ What is your present daily intake of levodopa? (Sinemet, Madopar)
SinametCR25/100 3xday
Sinamet25/100  4 halves as needed/day
= 125/900 total per day

 7/ What is your present daily intake of Dopamine Agonist?
Myrapex  1.5   3xday  =4.5mg total

8/ Has your neurologist advised you of the max. safe dose for your agonist?
NO

THANK YOU
mhd