Dear Karen,
What desert are you in?  Just curious cause I lived in Palm Desert for some
time.  I am 41 and was diagnosed this Jan.  I live in a rural area in NC now
and have had many of the same resposnses.  Not a support group t o be  found
here.  Just got a number you might call however.  Young Onset foundation or
something like that in Illinois.  Lady who answers the phne is Susan Reese.
You can ask questions and find out info about other YOP  800-223-7776.  I
plan to call today myself.  I am more than willing to chat with you and I
think you will find many others on this list as well.  Hang in there.
Jennifer