The sweets question hit me too cause I would always op for salt rather
than something sweet.  Chocolate gives me migraines.  Lately I find that
I sneak things out of my grandaughter"s Easter basket and buy candy just
for me (I hide it).

I have taken Eldepryl (sp?) and quit cause it did nothing, Requip, same
thing, amantadine and quit because my feet looked like little sausages
(swollen), sinemet CR and finally backed down to 1/2 tablet a day then
quit cause it made my right foot jump around.  So I don't think in my
case I can blame medicine.

So who knows??????

By the way any suggestions what meds I haven't tried that would help the
rigidity and orthostatic hypotension?