Will:
Your progression might just be very slow. I know it was 8 after diagnosis
before the symptoms were so visible that everyone knew I had SOMETHING! When
I told them that I had had it 8 years, they were shocked. I never doubted I
had it....it just wasn't clamoring for my attention as it does now. It was
like a 'visitor'  that came in and out of my life (back then)...now it is
the 'master of the house'! It demands my attention.

Everyone is different. We hear that all the time, but no 2 persons follow
the same pattern...at least I have seen this. It may be several years more
before you experience the on/off phenomena and then you may never.

I am glad you are doing so well.

Jeana
46/14/33