Brian:  As promised, is my husband's data on his agonist:
       l.  Bromocriptine Mesylate 2.5mg.
       2. 8/4/98
       3. 9/86
       4. 57 yr.
       5. 54 yr.
       6. Sinimet 200CR (800mg/day)
       7. l7.5 mg./day
       8. No (seems to use the trial and error approach)

 You didn't ask, but I would like to find out if a person can tell
definitevely if the
agonist is being beneficial.  We can't perceive any benefit since attempts to
lower
the Sinimet have failed (with experiences of dystonia) and he presently  is
experiencing more dyskinesia than usual.
     Any help to understand the baffling symptoms of  this blasted situation
will be
so greatly appreciated.            (and any possible remedies)

                THANKS                   Marie  for Judd (69/l2)